Friday, April 10, 2009

Thoughts and Objectives on SOA



I read the following on developerWorks' SOA development and best practices website:


"Objective: Our goal is to help you understand how to be successful architecting, developing, implementing and managing an SOA."

As a software developer and enterprise solution architect cruising down the SOA highway, if I turn it around and rearrange the perspective I got my success goals defined for me.

Based on developerWorks' objectives I got the following trifecta of success in SOA defined:
  • Successfully architecting an SOA
  • Successfully developing/implementing the architecture
  • Successfully manage the development/implementation, deployment and maintenance of the SOA
Food for technical thought. Happy Easter 2009!!

No comments:

Post a Comment